Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Babysitter & Random Cuteness

Mommy had a doctor's appointment yesterday, so I got to go to Aunt Dee Dee's house and stay there without mommy or daddy for the first time! I always have such a great time with Aunt Dee Dee and the girls that before I knew it, she came back to pick me up. (I even got to see Uncle Rick when he got home from work, but he was all dressed up for some reason. My daddy doesn't have to dress up for work like that...poor Uncle Rick.) Thanks for watching me, Aunt Dee Dee!

Aunt Dee Dee makes me smile and I always talk to her a lot when I
see her...even when I'm supposed to be taking a nap! :o) (You can't
see it here, but my shirt says "my bike is fast". I wore it just for her
because her bike is fast too and I can't wait to ride bikes with
her when she feels better.)


We had lunch with some of mommy's friends from her old job.
I sure turned on the charm for "the ladies"!


I'm really holding my head up well these days -- and I even
put some elbow action into it now!


My aunt Keri (who lives all the way in Tennessee) bought me this shirt,
my Aunt Michelle & Uncle Ed (and cousins!) bought me these pants,
and my Great Aunt Christine made me the blanket. It sure
is nice to be loved! (It helps enhance my cuteness too.)

On another note, Mommy thinks I'm about to roll over soon! She put me down on the floor this morning and within a few minutes, I had gone back and forth from my back to my side so much that I was nearly facing the opposite direction from where she put me! I'll be moving in no time...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aunt Michelle is sooo jealous! When do I get to babysit??