Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Last weekend, I experienced my second Halloween.  I don't really remember much about the first one because I was only 10 months old, but this one was AWESOME.

My Nana, Auntie Kel Kel, Auntie Angie, Great Grandma Polly, Uncle Mike, Aunt Sue, and cousin Abby all came over again and Mommy made some White Chicken Chili.  (I think it's a tradition.)  Daddy also made some hot dogs for the kids and I must admit, it's taken me 22 months, but I actually enjoyed one this time.  (In the past, I've always spit it out of my mouth like it was something offensive.  Mommy used to joke that I was the only kid in America who refused hot dogs.)  Anyway, we had SO much fun and got to go all around the neighborhood getting CANDY!  I got to stay up late, eat all kinds of crazy stuff, and play a lot with everyone.  I was particularly infatuated with Aunt Sue, and kept exclaiming, "OH, IT'S SUE!" while rubbing my hair -- take a look at the pics on our Picasa page and you'll see why...


Halloween 2009

No comments: