Friday, February 15, 2008

We've Been Busy!

February sure has been a busy month for me...
I started the month off with a good snooze.


It's a good thing because my Mommy and Daddy took me on vacation to Breckenridge, Colorado!


This is where Mommy and I spent most of our time, in the living room of the house we rented.


There sure was a lot of snow, but I didn't get to play in it. Here's a picture that our friend Greg took of my Mommy while Daddy was with me inside by the fireplace. She's actually standing in the snow in the yard next to our house.

I wanted to ski, but they said it was too windy for me...I think there were other reasons, but they wouldn't tell me.


Sometimes I felt like being silly to entertain Mommy while Daddy, Greg and Katie went skiing.


I was in disbelief when I realized we had to make a long drive home again.


I sure was glad to be home!


My first Valentine's Day!


No comments: