I went to the doctor for my 2 month check up this morning. (We'll post my "2 month year old" picture soon.) They gave me 4 shots in the legs and 1 oral vaccination, but I was tough and took it like a man (after I screamed a bit). Luckily, I have this newfound thing called my hand (and thumb!) to soothe me. It's great...it's there whenever I need it!
See my band aids? I feel pretty cool.
The doctor said that my motor skills are very advanced for my age and that he'd be surprised to learn that I'm only 2 months old if he didn't know me already. (My mom and dad are right...I am a genius!) I now weigh 12 pounds, 14 ounces and am 23 3/4 inches long...which mommy said explains why I'm growing out of my clothes now! I'm in the 75th percentile for both height and weight this time.
I've also discovered a monkey friend that my friend Shannon got me...
...I tried to get him to react by making faces at him, but he just kept staring at me!
3 comments:
I would've grabbed that monkey's head and shook him to death. That would teach him to stare at people.
Those pictures are too cute! He's going to be bigger than Lily soon. Ha! Hope the shots didn't make him too crabby for the day.
Norm, no worries. I've got my eye on him. Anyway, you should feel how comfortable his fur is, it makes for really nice afternoon nap material.
Post a Comment