Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm A Big Boy!

The doctor said Mommy and Daddy could start giving me cereal with a spoon around 4 months, so we all decided to give it a try this morning. I wanted to wait until Daddy was home in the morning so I could show him how I'm growing to be more and more like him every day. I wonder if I'll ever be as big and strong as he is. (I'm pretty sure he's Superman, though I still haven't found where he hides his cape...)


My first bite of cereal from a spoon!


WHAT did you do with my bottle?!


I'm just a messy boy. It'll be okay, Mommy.


I found a new friend!




I kind of have the concept of using my tongue, but eventually decided I'd had enough of this business and just wanted my bottle.
Growing up is hard work.



My Bailey Dog likes this new method of feeding me!

No comments: