Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mmm-m-m!

My friend Rena gave me some baby food when we went to dinner with her last night. (Thanks, Auntie Fuh-wetta!) To show her how much I love to eat, I asked Mommy to post this video. You'll see that eating is a full-body experience for me...I get everything involved. From saying "mmm-m-m" during each bite, to smacking my lips, to flailing my hands, kicking my feet, and tugging on my clothes...I don't mess around.



It's been a while since we've posted any pictures to Picasa, so we picked out a few to share. You'll notice that many of them are from this morning and are pretty much the same...but I was in such a great mood and being so cute that Mommy couldn't choose just one or two to share. Click on the box below to see them. Hope you enjoy them as much as she does! (The parents are crazy about me, what can I say?)
Too Cute for Words!

No comments: