Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Haircut & My Birthday Party

On Friday, my Aunt Christa and Aunt Dee Dee came over to our house. First, Aunt Christa made Aunt Dee Dee look like she could pick up radio signals with her head. (I wouldn't dare take a picture of her like that, but she looked like this lady.) After I got a good laugh at her, it was Mommy's turn. Before they started putting that shiny stuff on her hair, they sat me down on Mommy's lap and I got my first hair cut! Aunt Dee Dee did a great job of catching the experience, so here are a few pics for your enjoyment. (Click on the photo below.)


Today, we had ANOTHER birthday party for me! (SWEET!) This time, most of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents all came over to our house -- 22 people total. It was a crazy time, but I had a lot of fun playing with everyone. I've never seen so many people in my house before! Of course, the highlight of the night was when I ate my birthday cake...I had my own little one this time. They were all sure to ask me "where's your hair" so I felt it necessary to perform for them...I didn't want to let them down. There are tons and tons of pictures of the whole cake experience, but you'll definitely get a good idea of how it went. I had a bit of a sugar rush going on for a while after I got a bath but eventually crashed. I'm so glad everyone got to come celebrate my birthday with me -- I love you guys!

No comments: