Anyway, as usual the parents were snapping pictures left and right both days so click below to view more pics than you ever wanted to see of us playing in the snow. Some are good, some are not so good, and some are just random. We weren't really outside for that long (either day) but I still can't believe how many pictures they took! I hope they chill out when I get older - how embarrassing.
![]() |
| SNOW! (January 2009) |
I also have some video of Daddy and I playing. I noticed that Mommy shot him a couple of dirty looks while I was "sledding", but don't worry ladies...I never hit the fence, though you'll see I did come close a few times. I had a great time, especially watching how spunky my Bailey Dog gets when he's in the snow! (For those of you wondering, yes, we're still looking for a good home for him...know anyone?)

1 comment:
What's the deal, it's been a month since your last post!
Post a Comment