~ I've been on a couple playdates...and I've learned to just let the ladies come to me. Ashlyn decided that food is the way to my heart. (If you've ever seen me eat a meal, you know she's got it right!)
~ I'm crawling around faster than ever before, literally wearing holes into my pants
~ I've mastered crawling up and down the stairs...and I'm fast! I get so excited when I see stairs.
~ I went with Mommy, Rachel, and Lucy to paint some pottery. I'm not sure why, but they put paint all over my foot and it tickled SO much!
~ I've taken 2 steps (from the ottoman to the couch), but no more -- just call me cautious
~ I went with Mommy, Rachel, and Lucy to paint some pottery. I'm not sure why, but they put paint all over my foot and it tickled SO much!
~ I'm finally starting to let go for a few seconds and stand on my own but as soon as I realize it, I typically fall onto my nice padded diaper
~ I love to help clean up after meals...
~ I practically run through the house while pushing anything that will move. Here's a video of me practicing to race my Grandpa (with his walker), ending with my latest way to show my frustration...a good, loud yell:
(You can also view this at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s8lUsP750g)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s8lUsP750g)
~ I've cut a few more teeth (15 total now, with more to come...I'm still drooling a lot)
~ I love to sit and watch my Praise Baby DVD that I got for my birthday. Being the cautious kid that I am, I don't ever climb up on the couch by myself but I'm big enough to know how to get down so Mommy lets me sit there all by myself sometimes. (This time, I caught her with tears in her eyes, saying something about how big I'm getting. How embarrassing for her.)
~ Probably the most fun thing is that I'm finally starting to understand things! I know all about reading books, rolling or tossing balls, playing with cars (if you ask me "how a car goes", I'll wave my hands back and forth in front of me and make an "rrrrrrr" sound), and pretending to answer a phone (I put it on my shoulder or usually behind my head and make an a noise as if I'm trying to say "hello")
I could go on and on, but there just isn't room to list everything I'm into these days! Speaking of...I just saw a ball under the couch that I need to go try to get.
~ I love to sit and watch my Praise Baby DVD that I got for my birthday. Being the cautious kid that I am, I don't ever climb up on the couch by myself but I'm big enough to know how to get down so Mommy lets me sit there all by myself sometimes. (This time, I caught her with tears in her eyes, saying something about how big I'm getting. How embarrassing for her.)
I could go on and on, but there just isn't room to list everything I'm into these days! Speaking of...I just saw a ball under the couch that I need to go try to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment