In the midst of the experience, I did learn that I am 27 pounds 4 ounces and 32 inches long. That's the 80th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. The doctor seemed to think I may have a growth spurt coming since I went down from the 90th percentile in height (at 12 months)...so we'll see! I have a full set of teeth now, from (1 year) molar to molar on both the top and bottom and everything else looked great! I know we haven't done the month-year-old pictures since I turned one...and quite frankly...I'm not sure that I'm willing to pose for them anymore...so I'll leave you with this instead. Mommy took it this morning while I was totally feeding myself some applesauce.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Fifteen Months Old!
I can't believe that I'm fifteen months old already. Actually, I've been that old for about four days, but I just went to the doctor today for my check-up...which was NOT cool, by the way. For starters, I've been a little under the weather for about a week now. My fever has been gone for a while, but I'm still battling a runny nose and cough. Combine that with the fact that my mommy brought me into the room and suddenly stripped me down to my diaper, and the fact that I'm instantly shy when a stranger (a.k.a. my doctor and nurse) looks at me, much less wants to touch me, and then stick me in the leg with not one but two needles...well...it makes for an...uhh..."emotional" visit. Let's just say I made sure that EVERYONE knew about the torture I was enduring. I'm just glad it's over.
In the midst of the experience, I did learn that I am 27 pounds 4 ounces and 32 inches long. That's the 80th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. The doctor seemed to think I may have a growth spurt coming since I went down from the 90th percentile in height (at 12 months)...so we'll see! I have a full set of teeth now, from (1 year) molar to molar on both the top and bottom and everything else looked great! I know we haven't done the month-year-old pictures since I turned one...and quite frankly...I'm not sure that I'm willing to pose for them anymore...so I'll leave you with this instead. Mommy took it this morning while I was totally feeding myself some applesauce.
In the midst of the experience, I did learn that I am 27 pounds 4 ounces and 32 inches long. That's the 80th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. The doctor seemed to think I may have a growth spurt coming since I went down from the 90th percentile in height (at 12 months)...so we'll see! I have a full set of teeth now, from (1 year) molar to molar on both the top and bottom and everything else looked great! I know we haven't done the month-year-old pictures since I turned one...and quite frankly...I'm not sure that I'm willing to pose for them anymore...so I'll leave you with this instead. Mommy took it this morning while I was totally feeding myself some applesauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment