Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mission: ALMOST Possible


I have a new mission in life. What's that mission, you ask? That mission is being able to walk all the way around the block without having to be carried. I almost made it tonight while holding Daddy and then Mommy's hand, but I had to stop to be carried for a while about half way around. I like to take it easy as I stroll along, pausing at every car I pass so I can make the "crrrrrrrr" sound, not to mention when I stop and talk to the doggies (dah-dah's) barking at me behind the fences. I have so much to look at that I don't even pay attention to my Bailey Dog who was often right there beside me. (I think he was just trying to pass me, to tell you the truth.) Oh, and for those of you who are worried, the picture above is not from our walk tonight...it's way too cold out there for short sleeves!

While I'm at this whole "getting bigger" thing, I've also decided to take up a few other hobbies, like drumming...


(You can click on the slideshow to get to our Picasa album.)

In addition to drumming, I've also started climbing up on the couch to read my book...


And I've decided it's about time for me to learn how to drive...

(What a look on my face, huh? I was really ticked off that Daddy stopped pushing me so Mommy could take this picture.)

I think that's enough for tonight. I've been in bed for about 45 minutes now and snuck the Macbook in here with me...they're bound to figure it out soon. I'll end on this note...I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but I have the best Daddy in the world. While I was sleeping yesterday, he made me my very own table! Thanks for working so hard for me, Daddy. I love you!

No comments: