I recently realized that time has gotten away from me and I haven't posted anything in almost a MONTH! I'm not really sure what I've been doing, but I know that I talk A LOT now (it cracks the parents up all the time) and I've been very busy...
For starters, I've been watching a lot of Cardinals games. When it's on, I stand there watching, completely motionless with my mouth hanging open...I've also been trying to convince Mommy that, despite what she tells me, bread does belong on your head...
One of my favorite things to do is to help Mommy clean...here, I'm dusting, but I also love to sweep the floors and pitch quite a fit when she insists on doing it by herself...
I've become quite the master artist, with a little help of course. (I did not write my name or draw the shapes...though I can point out a circle and a star already!)...
I make it my mission to "test the limits" and often can be found looking inside the trash can. This time, I found the BEST. THING. EVER. -- shredded paper! YHESS! (I'm not sure where my clothes are, sorry. Sometimes "the rules" go out the window when it's just me and my Daddy. It makes him the coolest.)...
I'm also very helpful these days, which is probably why I don't blog as much. Daddy looked like he was struggling as he was moving this picnic table so I offered to help him. Have I shown you my muscles yet? Maybe I'll have to tell the parents to get that on video...
No comments:
Post a Comment