Thursday, December 17, 2009

Catching Up

For those of you wondering, my Daddy's eye is fine.  It was purple for a few days, then yellow, and I think it's almost back to normal now.

I've had a busy few weeks lately, with more to come as I hear Christmas is quickly coming!  Here's what I've been up to:


Mommy and I got to go to a pretty cool train store with our nursery group from church.  I wonder why we haven't gone back?  Hmm, I'll have to remind her.


I've been very "into" trains lately.  Daddy and I like to play with them after dinner.  I've also learned that it's pretty cool to lay on the floor while I play, you get a great view of things.


Sometimes I cry.  Mommy thinks she'll miss this face...someday.


To do all of this hard work, you need sleep too.  I've graduated to a "big boy pillow" and I think I'm pretty hot stuff now because of it.


I'm also working on my "rooster look" for next Halloween.


Last, but not least, my cousin (Car-Car) got to come over to our house!  He helped my Daddy put up our Christmas lights outside while I was napping...they said I was too little.  Maybe some day I'll be big like him and I can help too!

No comments: