Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Two!

It's official...I'm two years old now! My party isn't until next week, but Mommy, Daddy and I celebrated at home on my actual birthday. I got to open presents for the seventh time in a week (more on that later). When Mommy brought them out, I ran over to them and screamed, "CHRISTMAS!!" I'm not sure why, but they started laughing. Anyway, after we were done, my friend Jacob (I call him Jake) came down to our house with his Mommy. They had dinner with us and then we got to have cake -- SO cool that I got to share my day with him!

Today, Mommy took me to the doctor for my two year check-up. He said they should keep on doing what they're doing because I am great. It seemed a little odd to her, but I weighed in at 34 pounds (around the 97th percentile) and was 36 1/2 inches tall ("greater than 97th percentile" - a.k.a. off the charts. That height lines up with a 30 month old.) No shots this time, which was EXCELLENT news for me. I've had a runny nose and cough for about a week and a half now and he was a little concerned about both of my ears, between the holiday weekend and the fact that everything has stuck around for so long. He gave me an antibiotic so we're hoping things start looking up soon around here...my poor nose is raw!

I'm betting I won't post again until after the new year, so I'll say HAPPY NEW YEAR now. Hopefully I'll get my act together in the next few days and will post pics of Christmas...I had lots of fun this year!

(If you can't see the album below, click here.)


Josh's 2nd Birthday - Part 1


No comments: