It's been a while since I've shared pictures and videos with you, so I'm going to completely overload you in this post. The truth is, Mommy and Daddy don't take as many pictures and videos of me as they used to because I'll have nothing of it. Typically, when I see either camera come out, I scream, "NOOO!", turn the opposite direction, and run away. (This is also the reason why I haven't gotten any 2 year portraits taken!)
For starters, my Daddy was teaching me a very valuable lesson a few weeks ago...I love to race cars with him on the TV. I think I'm actually driving a car, but sometimes I wonder if they're cheating me... Oh yeah, please don't tell Mommy about this. I'm not supposed to sit on the table. It's our "boy secret" that we keep from her.
(You can also view this video at
Next, I think I'll share a few random pics from the past few weeks. As always, if you can't see them below, you can check them out on our Picasa page.
![]() |
| February/March 2010 |
And now for some more random videos:
I got a T-ball set for my birthday. It's finally nice enough to get it out, and much to my Mommy's surprise, I knew just what to do with it! Thanks again, Aunt Dee Dee, Uncle Rick, Allie, 'Chelle, and Sophie!
(You can also view this video at
In other news, it turns out, I like to eat an "cadi-cah-oh" (avocado) just like my Mommy and Daddy do. She started to scoop it out for me and put it in my bowl, but I would have nothing of it. I insisted I needed to be just like her.
(You can also view this video at
Last, but certainly not least, we got to go to the Magic House today with the Nursery group from church! I had so much fun playing, mostly off doing my own thing, but also with the other kids at times too. Mommy took lots of pictures again, and took some video of me cooking too. I mean, I'm "man enough" to admit that I enjoy spending time in the kitchen -- it's what the ladies like, right?! If you know me, you know I'm "all about" the ladies!
![]() |
| Magic House - March 2010 |
(You can also view this video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChJQPQvNZTg)


No comments:
Post a Comment