Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayers and Baby Taggart

Recently, I've started helping Mommy and Daddy say prayers before we eat a meal.  Of course, there are days where things don't go so well...





(This video can also be viewed at 
But then I surprise them and there are days where they do, and I basically lead it myself...





(This video can also be viewed at

At the end of that video, we thank God for healing baby Taggart.  He's my cool new cousin, little brother to Tay-Tay, Car-Car and Bah-kee.  He was born on April 5th, but I haven't met him yet.  My Mommy told me that he's kinda sick so he's been staying in a place called the NICU, but I heard her tell Daddy last night that they're going to move him to another place soon.  (I hope he didn't unpack all of his toys; that would stink to have to move them all!)  I hope he gets better and can go home to Uncle Ben and Aunt Jen's house soon because I really want to meet him -- I talk about him all the time and every stuffed animal I play with is suddenly named Taggart, but Mommy says it's okay because she thinks it's so cute when I say his name.  I love you, baby Taggart!  I'll gladly give up my role as the baby (grandchild) of the family to you, just because you sure are a cutie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Joshie, you say Taggart's name so adorably!

And it's pretty impressive of you to remember most of that prayer. Great job! I can't wait for you to meet Baby Taggart in person so you can give him hugs and kisses.


-Aunt Jen

Dara said...

This is precious! I am so glad you posted a comment on my blog because I found yours!! Joshua is going to love the video of Lou and Josh playing video games! That is so adorable!
God Bless you guys!!!

Lisa Ross said...

How precious! :)