Monday, September 13, 2010

Big News

We have some pretty big news around here!  It's the real reason why I haven't been posting much lately, honestly.  Mommy hasn't been feeling very well these days, so I've been taking good care of her.  I was wondering what on earth was going on, and then I found this thing that Mommy made!


Yes, it's true.  I am TOTALLY getting a new little brother or sister!!  This thing says that the baby is starting to get taste buds.  Hmm, I wonder if that's why Mommy's so picky about what she eats these days...
Lilypie Maternity tickers

2 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I found your blog thru your comment on Lisa's blog. My husband and I also had a transfer at the NEDC in July, which sadly resulted in a negative beta. We are having our 2nd transfer this Sunday - Praying we'll have a BFP this time around! Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Ms. Pollywog said...

Congrats on your baby on the way! I too hope to have success with my next transfer! The more snowbabies, the better!
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com