The other day, Mommy had to go to a doctor's appointment to get another boo-boo and she was running late. Daddy was working from home that day, so they decided I could stay and watch a movie while Mommy went to her appointment. She came home to find Daddy's voice coming out of our laptop! When Mommy's not around, this is how Daddy babysits me from downstairs, courtesy of Skype. (No worries, the door was open too and I'm able to go up and down the stairs on my own, so the entire situation was
very safe.)
In other news, according to Mommy's book, my baby brother/sister is learning how to break dance this week!
Last, but certainly not least, I realized it's been a while since I've posted some pictures. Here are a few from the last couple of months -- enjoy!
(If you have trouble viewing the album, click here directly to our Picasa page.)
No comments:
Post a Comment