Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Fun

Last weekend, we went out to Rombach's again to get our pumpkins!  There were so many cool things to do that when we went to stand in line for one, I'd spot something else and was off to something better.  We didn't have much time to stay, but here are a few pics to enjoy.

(You can also view these on our Picasa page.)

Fall 2010


As you'll see in the pictures above, after my nap that day, we drove out to our cousin's wedding reception.  I had SO. MUCH. FUN. dancing with my cousins and just being crazy!  I don't know about you, but I think I've got some pretty sweet moves.  You'll notice in the beginning of this video that I didn't like it much when Daddy tried to dance with me.  I prefer to do things on my own...




(This video can also be viewed at

No comments: