Avery Lynn
born Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10:12am
7 pounds, 8 ounces - 21 inches long
Perfect in every way!
In case you have not heard, my baby sister is here! I am completely infatuated with her and am often told by Mommy and Daddy that I need to back off and give her some space. I just can't help myself though -- I love her SO much! She's super cute and she does cry, but it doesn't bother me. Whenever I wake up in the morning, the first question out of my mouth is "Where's Avery Lynn?" (It makes Mommy laugh that usually I use her middle name when referring to her.) If I don't see her right away, I set off to check all of the usual spots -- her bassinet, her bed, Mommy's bed, Mommy's arms -- until I finally find her. Yep, I'm totally ready for this whole "big brother" thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment