Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Love My Baby Sister

The other day, I was playing in the kitchen and suddenly stopped...ran in to Mommy...and declared, "MOMMY!  [Baby sister] is coming!"  Unfortunately, I was wrong, but I know it won't be long.  Mommy is due (whatever that means) in about two and a half weeks!

Two great friends came over to our house a couple weeks ago and took some pictures of us and of Mommy's belly.  They took most of them while I was napping, but I woke up in time to get in a few...

I LOVE giving "baby sister" kisses!

"Big squeezes" for her and Mommy are on top of my favorites list too!

Probably our last picture as a family of three! 
Right now, "baby sister" makes a great mountain to drive around on,
but I hope she's more fun to play with after she comes out...
Mommy made a photo book with all of the pictures in it that should be here soon.  I can't wait to look through them all and to show them to "baby sister", telling her all about the 9 LONG months of waiting I had to do to meet her!  You have no idea how tough it's been on me.  :)

No comments: