For the last four weeks, Mommy and Daddy have been leaving me with a babysitter one night a week and coming back home after I'm in bed. They say they've been going to the hospital to learn about how to get my baby sister out of Mommy's belly, but every time I see them again, she's still in there. I'm not really sure what they've been doing but I'm a little concerned because it seems kinda strange to me. I found these pictures on the camera from their final class last night...
I didn't realize Daddy had a baby in HIS belly TOO!
It looks like it's hard for him to carry. Mommy sure doesn't act like that...
she must be tougher than him. ;-)
Mommy is 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. By the looks of things, I'd say Daddy isn't far behind her. Hmm...we might have a money-maker there.
No comments:
Post a Comment