Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching Up

Boy, have I ever been busy since my last post!  Here's what I've been up to...I hope you've got a while!

First, there was Christmas...

Christmas 2010


Next, came my 3rd birthday, part 1...

Josh's 3rd Birthday: Part 1


Part 2...

Josh's 3rd Birthday: Part 2


AND Part 3 (how lucky am I?!)...

Josh's 3rd Birthday: Part 3


(All of those albums can also be viewed on our Picasa page.)

In addition to all of that important stuff, I've also been...

Waiting and waiting and WAITING to go play in the snow.
(It takes SO LONG to get all of these clothes on!)

Enjoying lots of hot chocolate with Daddy after we're done playing in the snow.

Hanging out with just a few of our old friends.
(Believe it or not, there are actually kids MISSING from this pic!)

Moving stuff around.

Hanging things up.

Getting my baby sister's room ready!

(I tried to help Daddy paint but he had it all done by the time I got up from my nap.)

Rolling a marker down my lips...because...you know...why not?

Discovering and insisting I WEAR the costume Mommy bought me for Halloween,
even though I refused to wear it that night.

Ice skating for the first time!

I don't look like I'm having much fun, but I liked it...really!

I decided to take a break with Mommy right after this picture was taken.

Helping Daddy with dishes after dinner - we like to help Mommy out as much as we can!

Watching Mommy's belly grow.  (That's my baby sister in there!!)

Just hanging out and being a big kid.
'Nuff said?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just cannot get over how much he reminds me of Buckley! And I'm so glad he finally wore the tiger costume (even if it was several months too late).