Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just Like Me

I try really hard not to compare Avery to myself, but sometimes the similarities are just too hard to not notice! For instance...Mommy brought up my old high chair today (that used to belong to my cousin Abby!). You see, at dinner time, Avery usually sits in our little baby rocker on the floor and plays with her toys. Lately though, she's been awfully vocal when someone isn't looking at her. I really think she wants to be "part of the crowd", so that's why Mommy and Daddy thought she might like the high chair. Turns out, she totally does! We used it today during lunch and she just hung out in there with her toys for a LONG time! Mommy, of course, took lots of pictures of it and it reminded me of my first time(s) in the chair so I went searching. Would you believe that Avery and I are almost exactly the same age in these pics?! We're both right around 4 months and 1 week. Based on clothing alone, I'm sure you can tell which pic is me and which is Avery...



In other news, I just realized I haven't really posted any pics in a while (other than our vacation). Here are a few from July and August so far.  (Although if you're on Facebook, you've seen several of these already.)  Either way...enjoy!


July & August 2011

(These pics can also be viewed here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lady A looks like she's ready to start eating some rice cereal, or at least smearing it all over her face and hair!