Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Five Months

I'm a little behind in posting this, but my baby sister turned 5 months old last week!

Wahoo!  (Pardon my crazy hair.  Really, this was a picture of me cheering because I was about to go spend the weekend at my Uncle Ben and Aunt Jen's house, but I'm equally excited about my baby sister, so this still applies.)


Mommy got on the scale with her earlier this week and found Avery is about 17 pounds.  It surprised her to also find something that said what I was eating at this age and to learn that Avery actually eats MORE than I did, at least in the solids area.  (Even so, I weighed more than she does!)  

I'm always interested when Mommy is mixing up Avery's concoction, but I don't ever want to try it -- it looks pretty yucky!  Just yesterday, Mommy mixed in some green beans with the cereal and she L-O-V-E-D it.  I'm not sure I've ever seen her eat something that fast!  Daddy said we may have another "veggie-sarus" on our hands -- which is just fine by me.  I'll teach her my ways.  So far, she's only had rice cereal, applesauce, and green beans but I suppose the other cereals, veggies, and fruits will continue from here! 


She wanted that paper...BAD!
"Just, you know, chillin' wit mah bear."

The belly ALWAYS comes out.  Hopefully she gets over this before she's a teenager or I'm gonna have some boys to beat up.  Often.

Sweet grin, sparkly eyes, feet crossed.  She's irresistible!


Also?  She's discovered that fake coughs get attention...as if she needed help in that area.


(This video can also be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzZPSyflvU)

No comments: