Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Special Valentine's Day

Hey, guys.  Avery here.  I saw that Joshie blogged about me yesterday and I just thought I should stop my busy life and give you an update.  Everyone knows the song "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth", right?  Well, I wanted to do something a little different.  I decided that all I want for VALENTINE'S DAY is my two front teeth.  Yep, it's true.  Mommy finally discovered this afternoon that not one but BOTH of my front teeth on the top are coming in!  That makes six, for those of you keeping track.  :)

Speaking of Valentine's Day, here's a little glimpse of our day so far...

Hugs all around for my bubby and I - we're each other's "Balentines".
Mommy is my Valentine too. At the time of this picture, I just wanted to eat her face.
 (Daddy is my Valentine as well, but we didn't have the camera out when I saw him earlier.)  

For the sake of privacy, I decided not to share his friends' faces, but Joshie got to have his Valentine's party at school today!  Mommy went to help and I almost got to go too, but it was nap time so I stayed at home and slept while Daddy worked downstairs.

And last, but not least...

I just started clapping yesterday and I'm pretty stoked when I do it!  
(It helps that it cracks Mommy up too, which only encourages me.)

WARNING: You'll want to turn down your volume a bit before you watch this.  I do some pretty high pitched screeching and Mommy, quite frankly, is kind of obnoxious.  :)




(This video can also be viewed at
http://youtu.be/C8OtLWt0c_s)

No comments: