Monday, February 13, 2012

10 months old


If you follow the sequence of events in the pictures above, you will notice that our photo session was no easy task this month.  (Mommy admitted to me that this is exactly why she's been stalling on taking these pictures for the last week!)  Avery is weighing in at 20 pounds these days (according to our scale at home).  She officially has four teeth -- three on the bottom and just one "fang" on top (it's pretty funny).  She loves to feed herself and is a SUCKER for carbs (Cheerios, bread) but gets tired of it all after a while so she still enjoys some of the mushy stuff (baby food) as well -- especially when it's fruit!  I'm always curious about what she's eating, but once I see it, I never want to try it when Mommy offers.  It looks disgusting and I'm sure that *I* never ate any of that stuff.  (Wait.  My mommy just saw that I typed that and said I ate a lot of it.  I'm not sure I believe her though.)

Avery has been crawling for a long time now, but she's getting faster and FASTER every day.  She pulls up on everything and can reach things that used to be out of her reach, much to Mommy's dismay...


She still doesn't have much hair, but she finally has enough to wake up with "bed head" once in a while...

She loves to play with MY toys mostly, but one of her most favorite things to find is a random burp cloth, bib, or (clean!) sock of her own.  I think she's pretty funny when she does this...

For Christmas, she got a little baby doll and a stroller/walker to go with it.  Daddy just put it together for her over the weekend, now that she's a little more stable.  Right now, she wants to eat it and pull up on it.  Whenever she stands, she gets really excited, starts bouncing all around, the wheels slip, and she falls straight onto her bottom, then looks at you as if she was the biggest victim in the world.  But you wanna know the BEST news about the thing?! It has a great place to store your gun...


No comments: