On Saturday, we went to my Nana's house and had a really good dinner...though I did get a little picky and randomly spit some of it out now and then. (Sorry Nana!) I got to play with my Auntie Kel Kel, Auntie Angie and Uncle Mikey a lot...and Uncle Mikey let me skate on his board for a while too. I'm not as good as him, but if I practice maybe I will be some day. Until then, I preferred this method of skating...
Today, we got up early and went to church. I thought I was going into my classroom like I usually do, but was surprised when BOTH my Mommy and Daddy stayed in there with me to be my teachers! There were tons and tons of friends who came to play with me, though I'm not sure I am the reason they were all there. I'm pretty sure it was all for Jesus but that's okay, I go to church because I think He's pretty cool too. I think the grown-ups were pretty worn out from the morning because we all went straight home after church and took a little nap after lunch.
Once I finally woke up, we headed out to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to see the rest of my aunts, uncles and cousins...a full house as usual! I got to do my first Easter egg hunt, but was mostly interested in shaking the eggs once I found them...I wasn't too keen on the idea of putting them in my bucket and letting them go. Maybe next year.
(If you click on the slideshow below, it
will take you directly to our Picasa page.)
will take you directly to our Picasa page.)
No comments:
Post a Comment