Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love My Hat

I was really into my hat this morning...I mean...REALLY. Every time it fell off my head, I went into a whining fit until Mommy put it back on. It doesn't seem to fit me very well right now so I find it's best to wear it backwards...with a little hair sticking out the top.

I've also started using anything I can find to play cars...Cheerios...my sippy cup...it doesn't matter, they can all make the car noise. (Man, we take a lot of pictures when I'm in my high chair!)


Even though Mommy thought it was so cute to see my hair sticking out the top of my hat, I don't think it will do that anymore...she took me to see my Aunt Christa this morning to get my hair cut. I sat very still on Mommy's lap and even got to wear a cape! My friend Lucy (and her mom Rachel) came with us to entertain me after we had eaten lunch, so I had to be sure I showed Lucy what a big boy I am. It was kinda cool -- Aunt Christa not only used scissors to cut my hair, but some clippers too! I kept laughing and shrugging my shoulders up when she was cutting the back of my head because it tickled so much. Those things were pretty funny.

No comments: