Later that night, we all needed baths so Lucy and I got to take a bath together. She was excited about it at first until she found out how much I splash when I'm in the tubbie. I don't think she liked it very much, and didn't understand why I didn't want to play with the big rubber duckie she tried to give me. They managed to snap a picture of us in a rare moment that I wasn't splashing. (We censored it for her...every girl deserves to keep some things private!)
On Sunday, we got to go out to my Grandma and Grandpa's house so Daddy could look at their computer. They have a new dog, Tommy, and I absolutely LOVE him! They got a lot of cute pictures of us, so I'll just post the whole album for you to see.
![]() |
| Josh Meets Tommy |
I also had a great time on Daddy's shoulders while we were there. Mommy laughs every time she watches this because I'm cracking up so much about spinning around.

No comments:
Post a Comment