Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Overnight Visit

I got to have my first overnight visit this past weekend without Mommy and Daddy. I was gonna get to go to the Mizzou game with them until they found out the game was starting right at my bedtime. They didn't think I'd be very happy so I got to go stay with my Uncle Ben, Aunt Jennifer and my cousins Taylor, Carson, and Buckley. I really don't think I even noticed they were gone because I was having so much fun with everyone! I know they probably let me do things I shouldn't be doing...but it's okay guys...it's our little secret and I won't tell Mommy and Daddy about any of it! Thanks for watching me -- I really had a lot of fun!

Here's a pic of my Mommy and Daddy at the game. I know they missed me A LOT, but it sure looks like they had a good time!

No comments: