Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ten Month Year Old


Can you believe I'm ten months old already?! We can't either. I'm becoming more and more of a heavyweight these days, weighing in at 24 pounds. We're not sure about my height, but I have to wear 12-18 mos pants that are sometimes a bit big in the waist because anything smaller is just too short...so I must be getting taller too. I've been up to all sorts of fun stuff lately, mostly getting into things I'm not supposed to. Let me share a few things with you...

I have this cool toy that makes noises when you put the ball in
the hole on the top. One day Mommy discovered that I
figured out exactly what to do. Man, I'm smart!

I have gone from occasionally pulling myself up to a stand to ALWAYS pulling myself up to a stand. Nothing is safe anymore, not even things on the refrigerator! (I also like to push the buttons on the dishwasher too... that should really confuse Mommy when I learn how to turn it on! YHESS.)

I got to watch a football game with Daddy today while I ate my snack. It was pretty cool to sit and eat with him - we've never done that before and he doesn't get to cuddle with me very often so I think he enjoyed it too.

The other day, my Bailey Dog and I were getting really
excited about something we saw outside.

Turns out, it was my Daddy coming home from work! We were
both so excited to see him that he couldn't even get in the door
without Mommy coming to help. I sure do love my Daddy! (In this
picture, I'm not sure if I'm more excited that Daddy's home or that Bailey is standing that close to me!)

No comments: