Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 - 4 - 6...8?!

"Eight...what", you ask? Why, teeth of course! It hasn't been that long since my new teeth have come in on top so Mommy was surprised to find that I have two more teeth on the bottom now! I woke up crying last night and she was concerned it could be my ears again, so she said she was very relieved to see my new teeth this morning. (Don't worry, Aunt Jennifer...it was like 10:30pm when I woke up, not the middle of the night.)

I feel like I need to hurry up and get all of my teeth in as soon as possible so they stop feeding me baby food. I don't know why they think I'm a baby still...don't they see how big I am and how much I can do now?! They're working on phasing that stuff out, so I've gotten to eat all kinds of new stuff lately and it is SO good. I even got to eat some small crackers the other night, without them being broken up. I choked a bit on the first one (because I shoved most of it in my mouth at once) but I quickly learned from that mistake and used my cool teeth to bite and even chew pieces of the second cracker. (Mommy said it was REALLY cute.) I'm starting to figure out that the grown-ups all around me have been holding out on all this great food they eat! Time to share, guys.

No comments: