We've really been having a great time lately and I'm getting VERY fast at crawling around. I heard Mommy say the other day that she can hardly keep up with me anymore...YHESS! I'm also getting good at finding things to play with on my own, which makes me wonder why they even bother with toys:
The other day, my neighbor Jacob came down to see me and we got to play a little bit. He's a few months younger than me, so we've never took much interest in each other before that day. When our Mommies first started letting us "talk", we just sat there and laughed at each other for a long time. Eventually we went inside and I got to share my toys with him. (Hopefully his Mommy doesn't mind that I posted a picture of him!) We really had a great time:
I haven't let Mommy catch it on camera yet, but yesterday I had another major milestone...I started pulling myself up to a stand on the furniture! I did it three times yesterday and twice today and I have to admit, it's pretty cool. I haven't let Daddy see me do it yet; I want to perfect it a little more before I let him in on my cool new trick. Maybe tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment