Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prayer Request

I still have not been feeling 100% for almost 3 weeks now. After I woke up from my nap yesterday afternoon, Mommy decided to call my doctor. (Call it "mother's intuition".) They were able to get me in that afternoon and it turns out, I have an ear infection in my left ear now. The doctor looked at it and said, yep - it's definitely red and a little... swollen?... enlarged?... puffy?... we can't remember the word he used now. Anyway, he was concerned about it because I just finished my antibiotics on Friday from the infection I had in my right ear. He gave me a stronger one this time and said if that doesn't fix it or if I end up with yet another ear infection again in a couple weeks, we'll have to talk about other options (tubes). He said we didn't need to discuss that just yet but it's a possibility because I can't just keep taking antibiotics. We have to go back on the 15th for my second flu shot so he's going to look at my ears then to see how they look. So that's our prayer request. Thanks everyone!

No comments: