
My Mommy and I love my Daddy so much and we just wanted to say so. He's the bestest Daddy in the world and I'm so sad when he has to go back to work during the week, but Mommy said someone has to "bring home the bacon". (I'm not sure what bacon is, but it sounds like something I'd like to eat sometime.) I love to play with him and to hang out on his shoulders. He always makes me laugh and crawls around the floor with me, flipping me in all directions. Mommy usually reminds him that I just ate, but Daddy's not afraid because he knows I love it. Every weekend, he takes such good care of me that Mommy almost forgets what our "normal" routine is on Monday mornings. I think he might do it, not only to spend time with me, but to give her a break. I don't know why she would need a break though...I can crawl everywhere by myself now so she doesn't have to carry me. I don't see what the big deal is.
Ya know, I wonder if everyone has a Daddy as great as I do? There are a lot of kids in the world, which means there would have to be a lot of great dads...and that's just a whole lot of greatness in the world, so my guess is...probably not. Well, okay, maybe there are a few.
I love you, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment