Not long after that, I was quietly playing with my toys when she looked up to find that I had pulled the camera off of the chair and was drooling all over it. (Thankfully, everything is fine and still working.) As I type, I'm kneeling and playing with toys that I usually sit or lay down to play. Of course, with all of this movement comes a lot of falls. I've learned to handle the thud of my head on the wood floor quite well now and don't even cry about it. I'm tough like that.
I recently got to take my first bath in a "big boy tubbie"...and it was AWESOME! You can tell by the water just how active I was the entire time. I made it nearly impossible for Mommy to actually wash me, but I didn't care...I was having a blast! (Note that we "censored" this picture for the ladies.)

Of course, I whipped myself around so fast in the tub that I smacked my head pretty hard on the side of it. It didn't phase me, but Mommy and Daddy noticed a big bump on my forehead as soon as it happened so I got to use my cool ice pack for a little while. Luckily, you couldn't even tell I had hit my head by the next morning!
On an unrelated note, I'm pretty silly these days. This toy that I got from my cousin Sophie makes noises and spins around when you press a button. I decided to see what would happen when I sat on it and was quite amazed when my rear end started spinning and playing music!
Well, Mommy just looked away for a second and found me crawling onto the bottom shelf of the bookcase, so it's now time for me to stop and settle down for my morning nap. Whew, this baby stuff is hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment