Time to go climb onto the bottom shelf of the bookcase again...I think it's my new favorite place to drive Mommy crazy! Or maybe I'll just chase my Bailey Dog around the ottoman some more. Decisions, decisions.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
My First Real Injury
I had my first "real" injury last night...with blood and all...while I was playing with my activity gym. Normally I sit down like I should but sometimes I like to get on my knees and play. Suddenly, my hand slipped off and my face hit the gym, causing my mouth to bleed on my bottom lip and in the corner. I cried and cried and cried, but both Daddy and Mommy were there to help me out and comfort me. Mommy was on her way out the door so Daddy made her go and gave me a cold teething ring to suck on after they cleaned me up. He's such a good Daddy. This morning, you can't even tell that anything happened. Good thing I heal quickly because I'm constantly bumping into things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment