We got in there and I was so excited -- it wasn't like a normal appointment at all! I got to keep all of my clothes on when they put me on the scale (I'm already 22 pounds!) and I got to stay on Mommy's lap while the doctor examined me, rather than having to sit on the table in just my diaper. As we were waiting for the doctor to come in, she finally discovered that TWO more teeth had come in, one on each side of my top teeth. (It took her long enough; I've been trying to tell her!) The doctor said one of my ears looked a little infected and gave us a prescription in case it started to get worse, but other than that he said everything was okay. I thought we were done when he left the room, but then they all pulled the dirty little trick on me. A nurse came in and gave me a flu shot...NOT cool! I was tough and took it like a man though, only crying a little bit right after she gave me the shot. I heard a rumor that I'll have to go back again for a second one in a month, but maybe she'll forget.
On a brighter note, Mommy and Daddy took me to watch all of the pro bike riders in the Tour of Missouri on Saturday. It was AWESOME! Some day, I'm going to ride my bike as fast as those guys do. I got to hang out with Daddy for a while and it was awesome -- I get a great view from up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment