Last weekend, I got to go to my first MS150 Bike Tour. My Daddy has ridden in it for the past five years and even got his name on a board because of it!

I was sound asleep when Daddy came in on Sunday, but at least I was awake on Saturday to give him a big kiss!

Mommy and I are so proud of him. He rode 200 miles this year with a good group of guys and had the best rides he's ever had. Both days, they rode around 100 miles in just a little over 6 hours each day, averaging 20.5 mph the first day and 19.5 mph the second day (with all of the big hills). THAT'S FAST! I can't seem to make my stroller go that fast, but I'm working on it. WAY TO GO, DADDY!
I was sound asleep when Daddy came in on Sunday, but at least I was awake on Saturday to give him a big kiss!
Mommy and I are so proud of him. He rode 200 miles this year with a good group of guys and had the best rides he's ever had. Both days, they rode around 100 miles in just a little over 6 hours each day, averaging 20.5 mph the first day and 19.5 mph the second day (with all of the big hills). THAT'S FAST! I can't seem to make my stroller go that fast, but I'm working on it. WAY TO GO, DADDY!
Since we were in Mizzou country, I decided to start practicing for football season. I just can't get enough of those Tigers. I'm gonna give Chase Daniel a run for his money this year...I'll bet he can't fit half the football into his mouth like I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment