Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nine Month Year Old

I'm nine months old now and I'm EXCITED about it! (I still weigh around 22 pounds like in my last post when I went to the doctor.)

Now that I'm more mature, I feel as if I know a lot about life. For instance, you hear people talk about teaching kids to share. Well, I don't need Mommy and Daddy to teach me that; I already know how. I shared my "marathon cold" with Mommy last Sunday and I think she liked it so much that she's still coughing a week later. She's been kinda boring this week though and hasn't let me blog for a while but hopefully we'll both start feeling better soon.

I mentioned before that I got two new teeth recently. Here's a picture of them...kind of. If you look closely, you can see them next to my other two top teeth. They're actually getting pretty big now!


Mommy must have snapped this picture of me while I was sleeping. I remember her saying how grown up I looked, sleeping in that position.


They just thought I was cute in this picture and asked me to post it. I love these pj's that I'm wearing...they say "Buckaroo" on them and that's what my Daddy calls me sometimes.


I've also started skipping my evening nap lately, so by the time my bedtime rolls around I'm definitely ready. All of this "being big" stuff is hard work.

No comments: