There was a WHOLE lot of noise going on outside my house today. Remember when the GINORMOUS tree outside our bedrooms was struck by lightning last summer? (If not, click
here.) Well...someone had advised Mommy and Daddy that it wasn't doing so well and that it probably needed to come down. Since it's so close to our house I think it made them very nervous...so down it came. My Bailey Dog was nice enough to document it for me, especially the best part that happened while I was napping. (Don't worry, I slept through it all!)
Check it out
here,
here, and
here -- he did three posts.
(For those of you who receive these posts via email, you may need to go to my actual blog for the links to work.)
For those of you who have never noticed this tree at my house, here's a "before" and "after" shot of our side yard...it's very strange. Mommy realized this morning that our bedrooms will be a little brighter now that the tree is gone, UGH.
Before:

After:

No comments:
Post a Comment