Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In A Pickle, Part 2

It's been a while since I've gotten myself into something that I just couldn't get out of but I managed to do it again today. In case there was any question, NO. I was NOT happy about it, and YES. My mommy did laugh and went to get the camera before she rescued me. At least she apologized for laughing.


Just to make this post a little longer, here are two more pics to make you smile...

GO CARDS! I wonder if I'll get to go to a game
this year...I'll bet not, now that I'm mobile. Dang.

I actually walk all of the time now, and am getting quite good and
catching myself if I trip. I do still occasionally crawl if I happen to fall down, but that seems to happen less and less every day. Even though I'm a pro at walking on my own...I still enjoy pushing my toys around once in a while. I think my bear likes it too.

No comments: