Friday morning, I discovered one of the BEST outside toys EVER...the hose. (If the slideshow below doesn't play for you, check it out on Picasa.)
This morning, I had to go to the doctor for my check-up and was tricked again...shots. Four of them this time, but the doc said I don't have to get any more until I'm 4 years old. (SWEET!) I've noticed Mommy looking at me kinda funny lately, wondering if I've recently gotten a lot taller. Turns out, I weigh 30.5 pounds and am 35 inches tall -- which means I've grown 3 whole inches over the past 3 months! That's the 90th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height. (I was in the 75th percentile for height at my last check-up -- the doctor was right, I did have a growth spurt coming!) While I was there, the doctor also checked out my hips, legs, and knees and commented, "a lot of bumps and scrapes on the knees, that's what I like to see, an active boy". Isn't that the truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment