Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Life

I've decided that summertime is my favorite.

Mommy and I have had a LOT of fun the past week and it's all thanks to being outside. She got out my little pool from last year and set it up for me. We have gone out there quite a few times, but my friend Jacob is on vacation at the beach so it's just been me and Mommy so far. I'm a little different in the water this year than I was last year -- and a little bigger too! I used to be all about splashing in it and now...even when we're at the big pool...I'd really just prefer to run around the outside of the pool and splash a little bit. The cool water is nice, but I'm just not so sure about being submerged in it for some reason. When we're in the back yard, I'll stand in the pool to splash if Mommy is standing there with me...but I'm not really into doing it without her right now.

None of the following pictures have anything to do with summer...or even the pool...but they'll give you a little look into our life:

Note to self: two spoons are ALWAYS better than one.

It may look like pee, but it's not...it's hand sanitizer. Mommy thought I was quietly playing in the living room with my trucks until I came into her with a HUGE grin on my face, hands covered in hand sanitizer (they were very cold), struggling to hold the bottle in between them. (She still can't believe I didn't put my fingers in my mouth or rub my eyes.) It's really the first time I've gotten into something like this, but it wasn't so bad. My mommy got into the baby powder when she was little, my Uncle Mark got into his dirty diaper (eew) and my cousin Buckley got into the A&D Ointment (we couldn't find a picture, but it looked like a big mess). She said she'll take a hand sanitizer mess any day over those.

Mommy caught me just hanging out on Bear. (I got him from our friends Lucy and Gracie.) I thought it was a little embarrassing, but she insisted it was cute.

When I play with Bear, it typically consists of me squealing at him, rolling around with him, and pinning him to the ground as I hug him.

Thinking to myself..."Oh, I love blankie...and Bear...and...OH! There's a fire truck, cool!"


No comments: