Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Such A Great Day!

We had a really great day on Sunday. After church, Daddy set up my pool in the back yard and he and I splashed around a lot while Mommy took pictures.


After my nap, we went to get dinner for Mommy and Daddy and had a picnic in the park with my Bailey Dog!
When they finished eating, we played on the blanket for a while. I tried my first Cheerio, but didn't really realize it was in my mouth...until it was gone. As soon as it was, I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue in and out like I do when I want another bite. I didn't get very many, but they sure were good! I also experienced grass for the first time, and was quite fascinated by it. Once I discovered it, I kept scooting to the edge of the blanket, pulling it back so I could get to it again. I even got some dirt under my fingernails! (YHESS.) Whew, what a great day!

Such a Great Day!

As an addition to my last post, Mommy just got the pictures that Rachel took at the Lake last weekend. This is one of her favorites...I sure do love my Daddy!

No comments: