Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Boy Stuff...and Exciting News!

I've had my first two teeth for a few weeks now, but Mommy and Daddy haven't been able to get a good picture of them. They're finally getting big enough that it's a little easier now, so here they are! You can tell by the look on my face that I'm not too thrilled about Daddy's fingers being in my mouth...


On another note, today was a big day for me...I'm a big boy now. I've been pulling on my crib bumpers a lot lately so Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to take them down. It's pretty cool, playing in my crib and being able to see out. I haven't taken my first nap yet with this freedom, so it should be interesting. Mommy caught me in action right after the bumpers came off...


Now for the exciting news! Mommy got a call from the adoption agency today to let her know that the termination of parental rights (TPR) for my birthfather was finalized today. Also, we found out that a date has been set for our adoption finalization hearing -- Wednesday, August 6th.

No comments: