Whew, what a day! After church, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me swimming for the first time at the pool by my Great Grandma Polly's house! It was my nap time, so I wasn't as excited as I normally would have been, but I didn't cry -- so that must mean I'll like it when I'm well rested.
Daddy took me in first...

Then I sat and splashed a little bit with Mommy. Kind of like I do to her in the bath tub, but she said it was okay this time...

Daddy was blowing some more air into my floatie, so I decided to try and help him out...

If you hadn't noticed, I tend to suck on my two fingers when I'm tired...

After all of the excitement of the day, I sure was worn out! It's a good thing Great Grandma Polly came down so I could take a little nap on her for a while...

By the time my bedtime rolled around, I was so tuckered out that I fell asleep in Daddy's arms...
No comments:
Post a Comment