I decided to give Mommy a run for her money this month while she tried to take my picture. (Just a little thing I like to call "payback" for taking me to get three shots today!)
As soon as she set me up, I immediately
grabbed my dog and tossed him...
As you probably assumed, I went to the doctor this morning for my check-up and vaccinations. I was 19 pounds, 10 ounces and 27 1/2 inches long. (85th percentile for both weight and height.) To top things off, my third tooth decided to pop through yesterday morning so you could say it's been a rough few days for me! I now have my two bottom teeth in the front and my top left front tooth poking through more and more every time they check it! The doctor seemed to think my other top tooth wasn't far behind, so this may be an interesting week for all of us. Here's a pic of my bottom teeth:
We have been spending a lot of time playing on the floor lately, and I'm starting to get the hang of this "mobile" concept. I'm able to scoot myself towards a toy when I push my feet off of something and I spin in a circle to get to my different toys. Everyone keeps trying to encourage me to crawl, but I think my Mommy and Daddy are okay with me being still for a little while longer.
(This has nothing to do with me scooting or spinning...it just made Mommy laugh so I posted it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment