I'm a big fan of Toy Story these days. Big. HUGE. I can even incorporate Buzz and Woody into anything and everything that I play with. For instance, trains. Just like in the beginning of Toy Story 3, my trains often find a cliff to drive off of and Buzz (well, any character I can find to BE Buzz) will save the choo-choo as he exclaims, "TOOOOOO Be-YOND!" (Yes, I know it's "to infinity and beyond" but why say all those extra words? I'm a boy and I have serious playing to do.)
Today, I asked Mommy to set up my train track on the ottoman so I could play while she was folding laundry. I kept telling her to move because she was in my way, but she explained that I was the one who needed to find another place to sit because that is where she was sitting. (I don't know why she won't just do what I want her to do all the time! Something about teaching me...blah-blah-blah...something. I don't know.) After a while of constantly crawling over her feet, she didn't really realize that she stood up and moved to fold some big towels. I was so proud of her for finally following my orders that I very excitedly exclaimed to her, "Hey -- you moved! GREAT JOB!!!" She laughed pretty hard at that, but I'm not sure why. Silly Mommy.
Secret note from Josh's Mommy: Shh! He's getting both the Buzz and Woody guys for Christmas, so I can't WAIT to see the things they do during play time -- he's gonna be SO excited! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment